roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

paranoia wraps me in a secluded part of my medula oblongata.

it took me 2 full-of-crap weeks to actually get on my lame fingers to type out my mind.

selamat hari raya and maaaf zahir batin to all. hi there, bloggers especially YOU.. YOU know who YOU are! heh..

well, the past 2 weeks were my so-called rest days and there's nothing much for me to blab on.. 'cept there are few things like, having a simple and plain but still one-of-a-kind birthday celebration with my loved ones and the most 'joyous' eid mubaraq celebration of all time. i like to elaborate more on this but due to my close and conservative mind which is not ready to share almost everything with everyone, i must say that i have to, maybe put on hold for a lil longer. of course, there were good and bad scenes happened, but i prefer to jez leave it as it is for the time being.

lemme put a full stop here. i'll be coming around now and then...

jez be patience.


... lots of it.

loves.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Pinkiest Stiletto said...

hey..must sharelarrr...
nosy people like me wanna know!!! and what did your honey buns get you?
you know larr me always like to gossip...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home