roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

hey, that was fast!

alhamdulillah, all went well. thanks to all well-wishes received be it from the comment box or my fb account. i truly appreciate them all.

the surgery ended at 10.30am (shortest 2-hr operation sebab rasa macam lepas je passed out tiba-tiba dah terjaga and it's done!) and i regained consciousness at the recovery bay almost half an hour after that. but then my head felt very heavy and i barely awake. then the nurses brought me to my room and to my surprise, i slept from 11am to 5pm! ada la jugak terjaga when they came in to get my temp and blood pressure tapi setakat terjaga tak boleh bukak mata pastu main angguk-angguk je. haha.

this time around, the general anaesthetic really really knocked me out man!

oh, i have viewed the dvd of my surgery which they had recorded during the procedures. do you want to watch 'em?

heh.

can you see the blood dalam lubang hidung tu? tak boleh bangun otherwise it'll drip down like a broken fawcett eh itu farrah fawcett, i mean faucet. click the picture for better view. heh.


take care and salam maal hijrah 1432 everyone.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger misz beauty said...

gud to hear everthing is fine... alhamdulillah... cepat sembuh ya acik...;-)

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger marvicn.com said...

sama la mcm aku dulu..repair hidung selang 2/3 tahun sekali...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home