roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

of looking forward to holidays!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..
yay... with due respect to Our Holy Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, i'm sooo looking forward for tomorrow holiday!
Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul and may Allah bless us all!

but, i don't have anything in mind tho.. of what to do and where to go.. most probably i'd be bunking in front of the couch, flipping channels, bug my nieces or worst.. shut my eyes off for a good afternoon sleep.. hah! as for my significant other, he'll probably be at his rented web, blasting his neighbours' ears with his 'jimi-hendrix-wannabe' sessions, or do some spring cleaning or... sleep! so much for a "i'm-looking-forward-for-the-holiday" stuff, eh?

in the office, almost evryone apply for leave on friday.. so dat they can continue to sleep till monday morning.. hehe.. as for me, dare not to do dat due to some on-air programme i hv to attend on friday, otherwise takde sape yg boleh pegi. takpela.. let them enjoy first.. my time will come.

i hv lost my words now... don't know what else to write.
think i'd better go for my breakfast..

eee.. boringnyee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home