roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10 to 30.

10 wishes
(this was a tag from cik marvic, but i'm not tagging anyone tho. i've promised her i'd list out the wishes when my you-know-what is around the corner. so, here you go...)

delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.
delete.

i've listed out my wishes tadi. but tiba-tiba i find it rather cliche la wishes tu semua.. i might have listed them straying somewhere in between my older posts... so i pressed delete. 10 times.

what do you really wish in your life? hmm well.. i'm not saying that i have it all, tipu sangat la kan. entah. of course, i always hope that my life would be all pretty and full of sunshine but dah kata pon manusia biasa... mestilah tak lari dari dugaan dan cabaran hidup.

i'm not going to wish for anything funny or impossible. it's enough if i am bless with good health and sentiasa dilindungi olehNya. i'm just grateful to have great people surround me, my dear husband, my dear family & friends. i'm just grateful to breathe every single day and i'm so grateful for everything that ever happened in my entire life. thank you Allah.

you can't be wishing for sunshine all the time tho' because occasional rain won't hurt as it brings out beautiful rainbow...

my little ♥ sunshine. the one with the real teeth, of course.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home