roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2nd year of being mrs.b...

(mode : jiwang karat berdarah : sesapa nak muntah, silakan berbuat demikian..)

'twas the day i became mrs. b and it has been 2 years now.
i thank Allah for what He has created for me.
i thank Allah for all the colours He has painted for me.

i'm hoping and won't stop hoping for a smooth ride in my marriage.
to b, thanks for being a husband, a father, a friend and a foe in my life. i'll always love you and i hope we'd face any challenge, any good times and bad times together. i know i'm not a perfect wife to you or a perfect mother to lil zaes but i'm trying my best to be one. the day will come.. insyaAllah.


happy 2nd anniversary to you, my dear hubby!
(pic credit to: adi nang from tripledoubleudotcandidsyndromedotcom)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home