roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Friday, June 19, 2009

walid (is father in arab).


a beautiful song for fathers.

I recall the iron hand
Held me safe in its grasps
Like sapphire need no words
Everyone I understood
In the wind came a sound
Let me far from our town
Searching for another way
Now in the dark I will embrace
Walid
In my dream I see his face
That the tears can't erase
Then I wake in despair
And cast my cry into the earth
Walid
The child in my father's house, I see
Running through the opened gate, it's me
Wandering out across the sand
A stranger in a lonely land
Walid
I see a child in my father's house
Running through the opened gates
Walid
It's me
Walid.

sung by: m.nasir song & lyrics by: m. nasir & brad parker
sources are from: www.muziknusantara.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home