roxychick's: to whine & be frank. almost.

Monday, December 27, 2004

done and over with.

i need not say any further. full stop.

made my decision and i chose to leave and open a new chapter in my life.
i passed the letter and cc's to the right person.

so, i'm counting my days here in JDA.

i've received mixed reaction on my decision. some peeps are happy with it and see it as my opportunity to build up my career in order to become someone whom i always wanted to be.

some are not.. in a negative way. heck.. the hell with them. it's my life and i'm gonna live with it.

i'm moving on to the next chapter in my life, soon.
and i'm hoping it'll be more exciting and at the same time, promising than anything i could ever wish for.

i thank Allah for making things easy for me.
thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home